Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Asian Star Building Alabang, Philippines
Make A Difference
If you are an Electrical Engineer with extensive experience in Maintenance and skilled in Work Preparation (per discipline Rotating, Static, Inspection, Electrical, C&A, Repairs), then this is your chance to be part of Shell.
What's the role?
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for preparing preventive and corrective maintenance work
He or she will raise and Coordinate the Technical Integrity management tool (FSR Deviations) to assure Asset Technical Integrity
Other responsibilities include:
- Effective Maintenance work preparation and/or onshore/3rd party repairs (per discipline Rotating, Static, Inspection, Electrical-C&A, Repairs)
- Responsible for delivering work packs on time and on quality to enable first-time-right execution, all in the most cost-effective approach.
- Support Daily Cost Management focuses based on a proper estimation of resources, materials, and services.
- Continuous engagement with the Supply Chain, vendors and subcontractors to ensure maintenance job readiness for maintenance execution.
- Coordinate all technical input from Discipline Engineers / TAs for the development of work orders/packs, minor plant changes and major repairs (per discipline Rotating, Static, Inspection, Electrical, C&A, Repairs)
- Conduct site surveys as required for the preparation of work packs, increase familiarity and understanding of the assets and maintain communication with site-based staff particularly the Lead Technicians and Maintenance Team Leader.
- Identify potential opportunities to minimize equipment breakdowns, initiate changes to maintenance procedures or equipment through Z6. Propose modified stock holdings through the MRF process.
- Stand-in for Work Prep Team Lead or Asset Lead Technician (per discipline) as required. (Alabang-based WPE)
- Stand-in for OGP Lead Technician or OGP Scheduler as required. (OGP-based WPE)
Shell has been present in the Philippines since 1914 and today employs more than 3,000 people. Shell's diversity of operations in the Philippines attracts world-class graduates and experienced professionals alike. Our commitment to your career and learning is evidenced by our industry-leading career development programme and unrivalled access to a local and global pool of experts. Innovation is imbedded in our working culture, and you will benefit from our drive to help you succeed and unlock your potential. The Shell companies in the Philippines (SciP) include various companies operating in oil and gas exploration, production, oil refining, distribution and sales to consumers. Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation (PSPC) refines, blends, transports and sells a wide range of high quality fuels, lubricants, liquefied petroleum gas, bitumen and other specialty oil-based products. It operates a 93-thousand barrels per day refinery, 22 oil depots across the country and over 970 retail stations nationwide.
What we need from you:
- Atleast 5-8 years experience in a maintenance role in oil & gas
- Hands-on experience in SAP. Ability and willingness to coach and develop staff.
- Experience of working with contractors and suppliers.
- Knowledgeable in SAP
- Experience in Work Preparation/ Planning is an advantage
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video