Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Discipline Lead for Mechanical Automation & Robotics - Ground-breaking technologies - Singapore
The Company:Manufacturer of animal nutrition
The Duration:Permanent, Staff position
The Location:Singapore City Centre
Working Week: Estimated 40 - 45 Hours per week (Travel to factories globally, expect approx. 20% travel frequency)
The Offer: Competitive Basic salary in SGD + Bonus
A world-leading nutrient recycling company which has commercialised fly technology to convert natural waste into environmentally sustainable complete protein for the animal feed industry, insect oil, and organic soil conditioner
The position has direct responsibility for planning and implementing all global factory process operations related to automation and mechanical processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee automation and mechanical process engineering for core processes, especially processes related to the biology and harvesting, of industrial scale insect rearing operations
- Provide input to design thinking on new automation development, and debottlenecking, streamlining and re-inventing existing automation processes
- Work with the operating and development teams to convert pilot scale processes and concepts into deployment ready engineering at industrial scale
- Provide key system parameters to Automate existing bin handling and other systems.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience gained in mechanical process automation industry
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (Mechanical, Process, Chemical)
- Experience gained within the food, nutrition, or agriculture industry
- Considerable knowledge of advanced automation techniques
- Ideally experience in automated warehouse systems and robotics
- Demonstrated experience in managing deliverables on high value vendor contracts
- Experience in designing and building multiple automation processes in industrial sites
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!