- Preventive & Corrective Maintenance of all Rotating Equipment with emphasis on reliability and safety
- Vibration data collection and monitoring of all Rotating Equipment as schedule
- Attend scheduled emergency drills, Knows the locations of safety and firefighting equipment, and identification of hazards involved in doing maintenance activities, Comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- GSAP user supporting GAME ME role on time confirmation and history writing
Shell has been present in the Philippines since 1914 and today employs more than 3,000 people. Shell's diversity of operations in the Philippines attracts world-class graduates and experienced professionals alike. Our commitment to your career and learning is evidenced by our industry-leading career development programme and unrivalled access to a local and global pool of experts. Innovation is imbedded in our working culture, and you will benefit from our drive to help you succeed and unlock your potential. The Shell companies in the Philippines (SciP) include various companies operating in oil and gas exploration, production, oil refining, distribution and sales to consumers. Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation (PSPC) refines, blends, transports and sells a wide range of high quality fuels, lubricants, liquefied petroleum gas, bitumen and other specialty oil-based products. It operates a 93-thousand barrels per day refinery, 22 oil depots across the country and over 970 retail stations nationwide.Requirements
- Knowledge of basic operation and maintenance of Centrifugal Pump and Positive displacement pump
- Knowledge on the proper selection of basic tools and use of precision measuring instruments such as micrometer and related instrument
- Perform machining using various machine shop equipment particularly Lathe machine with precision measurement. -SKILL Competency required. Trade test to be administered by Workshop Admin/NRM or his designate
- Knowledge of classification on gasketing materials enumerated as metallic and non-metallic gaskets.
- Knowledge of the type of lubrication & vibration monitoring on common rotating equipment.
- Knowledge of the various types and functions of mechanical seals and seal piping arrangements
- Knowledge of type and function of auxiliary valves, filters & strainers, steam traps, safety/relief valves, and different types of valves & their components.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.