BP Exploration (Caspian Sea) Ltd offers you fantastic opportunity of Rotating Equipment Engineering Team Leader role based in Baku, Azerbaijan.
In this position you will be responsible providing highly advanced Rotating Equipment engineering expertise to projects or operations, including maintenance, inspection and turnaround, through recommendation of technical solutions and technology developments and leadership of engineering studies, risk assessments and Management of Change (MoC) efforts, contributing to the strategic development (long-term improvement) of the discipline and setting and implementing engineering technical practices for the business to advance the technical integrity of assets.Key accountabilities:
- Manage all aspects of Rotating Engineering discipline health, including competency, team size and recruitment, identification of capability gaps and closure plans.
- Maintain the relevant suite of engineering processes and tools for the discipline and ensures compliance to agreed regional Standards/Processes, endorsing deviations where needed.
- Leads the prioritization of work in the team, the implementation and utilization of condition monitoring and diagnostic capability for rotating equipment using the BP approved suite of tools.
- Ensures that high quality reliability/availability performance data for rotating equipment is collected and processed using the BP approved methods and tools.
- Creates near-term and long-term views of equipment obsolescence and develops both interim mitigating actions and long-term plans to address.
- Participates in the relevant global Extended Leadership Team and leads the regional Community of Practice to capture and share regional lessons, review the impact of emerging risks and learn from lessons outside of the region.
Essential experience and requirements:
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Engineering Chartership
- 7-10 years of experience in rotating equipment engineering roles
- Strong Knowledge of Reliability and Availability of rotating equipment
- Extensive experience in rotating equipment monitoring systems
- Leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Azerbaijani and English languages
We are equal opportunity employer. Our culture is exploring, thinking and doing, and you will live this every single day.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.