The NES Chicago office currently has an excellent job opportunity with one of the world's largest oil and gas brands at their refinery located in the Joliet area for a Senior Level Quality Assurance Coordinator. This individual would primarily be responsible for reviewing, storing, and validating nondestructive welding equipment and materials on construction sites. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at (312)241-5175 or email@example.com. Additional job details can be found below. Job Details
Location: Joliet, IL area.
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Pay Range: Negotiable depending on skillset and experience.
Duration: Contract will run just over a year from March, 2020 and last until the end of March, 2021 with the potential to turn into a long term opportunity. Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for reviewing, storing, and validating nondestructive welding equipment.
- Perform daily auditing of pipefitter, boilermaker, and iron worker welding practices.
- Monitor welding quality through field surveys and contractor tracking programs.
- Code and validate new welding materials.
- Works in the field handling and doing QA inspections on new construction materials.
- Compile regulated equipment packages for turnover to refinery and coordinate receipt, storage, and protection / preservation of procured equipment and materials.
- Audit the completed test packages for conformance with construction specifications.
- Must have 5+ years experience in a quality assurance coordination role or similar job capacity.
- Must have welding certificate, understanding of rigging, and ASME Section VIII, B31.1, and B31.2.
- Must have previous experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Rigging certificate and OSHA 30 hour credit would be a big plus.
- Experience with AutoCAD would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Joliet, IL area are highly preferred.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.