Skills: Production Operator, Mechanical Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kenedy, Texas, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking Sand Utility Operators to monitor route with sand separator and open top tank equipment on new well site.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Daily monitoring and management of sand separators and open top tanks and associated equipment.
- Call in loads to be picked up from open top tanks
- Conducts detailed initial walkthrough of equipment.
- Inspection manifold for wear and make repairs as needed
- Ensure use of proper lockout/tagout procedures at all times.
- Checks equipment for proper operation, using hand tools to make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Follow safe work practices and follow procedures
- Immediately reports to Foreman any non-routine operations of equipment
- Provides proper servicing, maintenance, and security for assigned Company vehicle.
- Maintains general lease/well appearances.
- Attends all required safety meetings; practices safety and reports unsafe acts of others; reports all safety hazards to Supervisor.
- Informs Supervisor of any unauthorized person (i.e., contractors, landowners) on leases.
- Drives Company vehicles safely over various types of road conditions and terrain, including highways, rural roads including paved and gravel surfaces, and off road situations including two track roads.
- Fills out time sheets, daily work sheets, logs.
- Subject to call out during off duty times.
- Become familiar with reporting software and other systems
Skills / Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification required
- 1 year of previous operations experience is preferred
- Separator troubleshooting experience highly desired
- Previous experience monitoring facilities and running separators- highly desired.
- Ability to enter daily production reports into computer systems on a timely manner
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com Ã¢\u20ac¯
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.