Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Irving, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
This is actually a dispatcher job, but many clerks would qualify.
MUST BE WILLING TO LIVE IN THE DFW METROPLEX.
- Initial point of contact for Well Supervisor to dispatch identified services and products from suppliers in an accurate, timely, and reliable manner
- Answers or acknowledges all incoming phone calls in three rings or less
- Acknowledges all incoming emails in 15 Minutes or less
- Accurately logs all calls/email requests into tracking system for response actions
- Communicates with supplier's dispatch, recording all pertinent contact information
- Sends confirmation or required actions, in detail, to Well Site Supervisor requesting dispatch
- Actively works with tracking systems and creates reports as requested
- 1-3 years of Dispatch Experience
- Knowledge of oilfield practices and procedures is preferred
- Knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel is required
- Live in DFW Area
- Work a 12 ½ hour Shift on a 2 Week/1Week Rotation - Night Shift 1 Week/Day Shift Following Week
- Able to communicate effectively with others in a fast-paced environment
- Willing Able to pass background and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long workdays, and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice
- Sound organization and time management skills
- Maintains effective working relationship with other employees
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent education
1099 Contract Position. May be eligible for direct hire (W2) after undetermined probationary period.