Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Under general supervision, has good knowledge and understanding of applicable science and technology, gained through formal education and work experience. Working with customers, demonstrates knowledge of existing and emerging technology and product areas. Communicates to individual clients how the use of technology solutions to allow them to be more productive. Effectively plans and manages own workload to meet desired service level targets. Maintains a consistent client-focused approach with clients and/or individuals.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or another technical field
- 5+ years' experience coding
- 3+ years' experience in working in agile environment
- Very good understanding of Node.JS ecosystem and experience with real solutions
- Continuous Integration and Deployment Systems for daily based deployments and Git
- Troubleshooting REST interfaces with Postman /RESTer/curl
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Assume responsibility for an enterprise-grade software products
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Identifying system performance risks and problems, and developing and presenting solutions and maintaining documentation to keep it current
- Experience in Microservice based architecture
- Experience on Angular 8
- Good understanding of responsive design approach
- Agile Teams
- UX/Design expertise
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
This opportunity considers people with disabilities.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.