Skills: Contracts Administration, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Raeburn Recruitment are assisting our client, a leading FPSO operator, with a requirement for an HR Administrator. This is a 9 month contract opportunity based in Aberdeen.
As HR Administrator, your main duties and tasks will include:
- Generating staff information for the Human Resource Department
- Planning and coordinating training requests and maintains training records
- Responsibility for the administration for all HR related activities
- Responsibility for the employee files and the HR filing system
To be considered for the HR Administrator opportunity, you should be able to demonstrate or have the following:
- Strong organisation skills
- Good IT skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.