Skills: Environmental Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Eni Corporate University invites applications for an academic course that leads to a Master's Degree in Energy and Environmental Management and Economics - MEDEA, in collaboration with the University of Pavia.
For Italian candidates, admission to the Master programme requires:
- university degree in Italy in departments of Economics or Engineering, with a final vote not less than 105/110 (or 95/100), or an equivalent academic qualification from abroad;
- to be younger than 28 years as of 31/12/2020;
- full proficiency of the English language.
Italian candidates who will graduate by July 31, 2020 can apply.
For non-Italian candidates, admission to the Master programme normally requires:
- a good first Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University in the area of economics, engineering, law, mathematics, physics, chemicals, geology, statistics, political science;
- to be younger than 32 years as of 31/12/2020;
- full proficiency of the English language.
Please note that the requirements are mandatory: without them, we cannot consider your application.
APPLICATION AND SELECTIONS
The deadline for application is May 4, 2020 for foreign citizens and May 18, 2020 for Italian citizens.
Candidates must apply both on Eni website and University of Pavia website ( https://web.unipv.it/formazione/master-universitari/master-di-primo-livello/ ).
In order to favour the dissemination of energy culture in specific countries of interest to the energy sector, a number of full scholarships will be given to deserving students who are in possession of citizenship of the following countries: Algeria, Angola, Cyprus, Congo, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Libya, Mexico, Mozambique, Oman, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam. In addition to the exemption from payment of the enrolment fees, the scholarship entails monthly financial contribution for accommodation and living expenses, use of company canteens, free training materials.
For more detailed information concerning requirements, deadlines and procedure to submit the enrolment application, please consult the call for applications available on the University of Pavia website at the following link: http://economiaweb.unipv.it/2020/01/27/medea-eng/
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.