Basrah, Basra Governorate, Iraq
Basrah, Basra Governorate, Iraq
Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Basrah, Basra Governorate, Iraq
- Support and promote EIBV/ZFODHSE best practice within the department and contractor group.
- Review and coordinate with the Field Modification & Execution Division Construction Managers the planned activities to guarantee full compliance with all HSE Minimum requirements during the jobs execution
- Physically monitor all field based contractor activities.
- Review the Safety performance by inspection and interaction in order to provide means to improve overall HSE standards;
- Ensure strict compliance with the HSE requirements. Emphasizing on PTW, JSA, RA, Tool Box meetings, WAH, Lifting, Excavation, PPE wearing, order and housekeeping, waste management etc.
- Support risk assessments for all high potential construction and pipeline activities initiated by local and international contractors
- Ensure the adequate HSE commitment, training and coaching of all contractor personnel working for
- The Field Modification & Execution Division Construction.
- Interact and transfer knowledge directly to local manpower;
- Report all safety incidents and accidents and issue the respective documentation as established in procedures.
- Ensure onsite emergency preparedness.
- Attend all pre- planning, progress and other appropriate ZFOD/Contractor meetings, particularly those where subcontractors or new contractors are involved.
- Carry out safety inspections and control on safety equipment functionality.
- Perform routine HSE inspections including GRUVIS.
- Prepare HSE departmental and contractor interaction meetings and proceed as per ENI/ZFOD SOP's.
- Report on daily basis to ZFOD HSE Manager & Field Modification & Execution Division Construction manager all activities carried out and planned for the next day, anomalies, near misses, incidents, accidents and any unsafe condition or observed behavior that could be affecting the HSE Performance.
- Support the correct implementation of PTW and SIMOPS during contractor/sub-contractor operations.
- Support and mentor contractors in continual HSE performance improvement.
- Support and mentor ZFOD National Field Modification & Execution Division Construction staff in ongoing improvement via interaction with major stake holders.
- Support environmental and waste management plan of work sites
- Support routing inspection and fit for purpose of the plant and auxiliary equipment.
Fixed Term Contract
- HSE Management System in O&G, Construction Operations, Risk Assessment, Oil & Gas HSE Technical Specs, Best Practices & Standards, HSE Training development and delivery, Emergency Planning, Working within a multicultural environment
- Technical Diploma/Engineering Degree
- Oil and Gas Industry Experience
- HSE practical field experience
- NEBOSH International Certificate/Diploma (or equivalent)
- Formal HSE training Qualification (fire fighting, lifting, H2S, working at height, confined spaces, behavioral based safety, RA, etc)
- O&G Auditor Qualification will be considered as a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
We support and reward international mobility as a key element of the success of our people at Eni. On joining Eni International Resources Ltd (EIRL), you will receive a comprehensive rewards package which includes competitive remuneration, a wide-ranging suite of insurances including private medical, accident, life and travel insurance. You will also have access to tax, relocation, visa and travel support. Work/shift patterns are defined according to industry standards and while on assignment, you will receive full board and accommodation within high quality company facilities.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work.
We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognising diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It's fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.