Skills: Energy / Commodity Trading
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Londra, United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting for a TRADING ANALYST (BIOFUELS) to join Eni Trading and Shipping.
- Analysis of client and market data in order to help developing and executing trades.
- Data entry for each Cargo purchase and sales, Hedges, Freight and logistics costs,
- purchase and sales prices and additional costs related to each transaction.
- Sustainability Mass Balance ensuring the trading book is updated, monitoring key
- regulatory aspects impacting the activity of the desk.
- Close cooperation with Ops team ensuring daily reporting tools are updated.
- Dealing with Middle Office for P&L reconciliation.
- Business development activities supporting the desk liaising with other internal support functions involved
- Market analysis (supply and demand).
- Internal reports on trading activity.
- Daily update of excel sheet, reflecting the Market Structure .
- Arb calculations.
- Track refinery turnarounds.
- Risk management and market monitoring (learn basics).
- Dealing with Shipping Department, other Trading desks and Overseas offices in Houston and Singapore as instructed by traders;
Competitive remuneration package aligned with experience and skill set.
- Strong mathematics and programming skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office .
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop skills such as strategic thinking, decisiveness and risk awareness.
- Flexibility to operate in challenging and ever changing environment.
- Well organised and good attention to detail.
- Result oriented approach and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and proactive, responsible and reliable.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Drive, innovation and genuine interest in energy and trading.
- Strong team player and positive attitude.
- Understanding of trading concept.
- University Degree in a Quantitative Studies (Engineering, Math, Statistics, Physics or
About Eni Trading & Shipping
Eni Trading & Shipping (ETS) is dedicated to commodity trading, providing services to third-party customers as well as Eni's divisions. As a centre of excellence for trading in crude oil, natural gas and refined products, ETS has a global presence and is active in all European markets as well as in America, Africa and Asia. Integrity, transparency and social responsibility underpin our work, and our team is made up of talented, motivated and skilled individuals across London, Brussels, Singapore, Rome and Houston. With ETS you'll join an international business in a multicultural setting, immerse yourself in a fast-paced trading environment and gain a broad depth of knowledge to help shape your own career path.
Compensation and benefits
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food.
We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work.
We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognising diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It's fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.