Skills: HR - Trainer / Instructor
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Sales Training / Instructional Designer for a 12 month contract position, working remotely.
Recently the Sales training group started using the Sales enablement platform MindTickle for deploying our e-content. The platform has been well received by the end-users, and several functions and product lines are now interested in moving their current training material onto this platform. The role includes understanding the training and competency needs of said functions and product lines; the ability to work with the same functions to either curate exiting content or develop training from scratch and turn it into engaging digital learning. Strong project management skills, to ensure the program is delivered on time and on budget, is essential.
The suitable candidate will work remotely from a place of his/her choosing and need to be comfortable using video communication. The candidate needs to have the ability to work with multi-functional/multi-cultural teams spread over various time zones (Far East, UK, US).
· Projects - Manage the design and implementation projects
· Technical - Evaluate required course content and make appropriate recommendations/choices
· Process - Utilize existing Sales Training resources, create and deploy marketing specific ones as needed
· Communication - Manage Program communication to target audience and stakeholders
· Documentation - Develop documentation relating to the Program (excluding course content)
· Measurement - Define, capture and manage metrics for Marketing Training Program performance
· Strong instructional design background (ADDIE process, storyboarding, building, graphic design)
· Strong organization/project management skills to manage Multiple simultaneous projects,Timeline, capacity and demand.
· Ability to work with stakeholders through the entire organization.
· Demonstrated strong communication skills in an international environment.
· Effectively to work with all Segments and stakeholder Functions such as Sales, Marketing and HR