Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Basra, Iraq
- Planning, designing and implementing a ICT and ICS Cyber Security Risk-Based program in accordance with Head Quarter
- Identifying and promoting, in accordance with the Head Quarter's Cyber Security Risk Governance Model, ICT/ICS security measures by evaluating business strategy and requirements
- Working closely with both technical and non-technical staff to develop remediation strategies that balance operational requirements with ICT/ICS security objectives
- Designing and implementing a corporate ICT/ICS cyber security policy framework in accordance with Head Quarter directives
- Designing and planning security solutions in order to protect ICT/ICS infrastructure, by evaluating network and security technologies
- Steering the implementation of defined architectures/solutions/products & upgrading security systems by monitoring security environment, identifying security gaps, evaluating and implementing enhancements
- Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis and reporting
- Promoting ICT/ICS cyber security training and awareness campaign within the organization
- Security Operations management
Fixed Term Contract
- Good communication skills and ability in building and maintaining effective relationships and partnerships
- Teambuilding and ability to coordinate a team
- High level analytical skills including the ability to interpret evidence and
- identify trends
- High level interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate with a wide range of stakeholders effectively
- Able to deliver under pressure, prioritizing work against competing demands to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of English Language
- Skilled user in Microsoft Office suite (mainly Word, Project, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Skills in Budget & Cost management
- Certification(s) Preferred: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), ISACA, Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
- Understanding of differences between IT and ICS environments
- Hands-on experience with operational technologies including programmable logic controllers (PLCs), remote terminal units (RTUs), and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Experience implementing security technologies and controls in ICT/ICS environments
- Understanding of threats to ICT/ ICS environment.
- In-depth knowledge of ICT/ICS Security standards and guidelines
Compensation and Benefits
We support and reward international mobility as a key element of the success of our people at Eni. On joining Eni International Resources Ltd (EIRL), you will receive a comprehensive rewards package which includes competitive remuneration, a wide-ranging suite of insurances including private medical, accident, life and travel insurance. You will also have access to tax, relocation, visa and travel support. Work/shift patterns are defined according to industry standards and while on assignment, you will receive full board and accommodation within high quality company facilities.
Our mission and values
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people. Learn more about Eni's mission in our video:
Together, we have a greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.