Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a CNC Lathe Operator for their Aberdeen based client.
The main purpose of the position is to operate a CNC lathe to a standard acceptable and in a responsible manner.
Main Duties :
* To ensure all work follows the written procedures and drawings to produce work acceptable to the Quality Control Department and in accordance to operational requirements.
* To ensure all work is carried out in a responsible and timely manner
* To ensure all Health and Safety requirements are met
* Maintain a safe and tidy work environment at all times.
* Carry out any other reasonable task as requested by management
Knowledge & Experience :
* To have experience in the manufacture and repair of a wide range of engineering components
* To have experience in working with a broad range of materials
* To have a working knowledge of Fanuc Oi Series Control.
* To have a recognised service engineering apprenticeship in a machine shop environment.
* An understanding of ISO programming would be advantageous.
If interested in the opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND