Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Networking & Telecom, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Raeburn Recruitment is assisting our client, a major drilling and downhole solutions provider, with a requirement for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst. This is a permanent opportunity based in Aberdeen.
As Senior Infrastructure Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring the professional delivery of server, network and application infrastructure. Your duties will include:
- Analysing business requirements and designs, implements, and tests new IT solutions
- Responding to the escalation of support incidents from the global IT support team
- Supporting and enhancing the server, desktop and network estate to ensure maximum practical availability and efficiency
- Ensuring all infrastructure and systems are actively monitored
- Ensuring backups for all network and server infrastructure are maintained
To be considered for the Senior Infrastructure Analyst opportunity you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field preferred
- Understanding of business linkages and the ramifications that decisions can have
- Significant amount of progressively more responsible IT infrastructure experience
- Experience with the following systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Office 365, Azure IaaS, Powershell, VMware ESXi implementation and administration, Veeam, SCCM, routing and switching, firewall security, SAN and storage services
- Experience in a similar industry is desired
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.