Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Software Development
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
High Level Job Description/Scope:
The successful candidate will initially be involved in providing SAP-Fi/Co support globally in an AGILE environment. You will also have the opportunity to be part of the ERP-Transformation journey and other high-level ERP initiatives. ERP-Finance will be a challenging but rewarding place to work in, benefiting from broad exposure to multiple Business Partners across the globe, and from learning critical business processes used throughout the enterprise.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Consistently delivers innovative and complete solutions, driving them through design, planning, development, deployment and support that simplify business processes and workflows to drive business value
- Usessolid software development best practices and standard toolstoensurequalityand maintainable digital solutionsthat includemodularity, scalability, observability andintegration
- Works on key projects and digital innovation initiatives following agile principals
- Collaborates with other product teams to develop and share reusable software components and services, implement consistent automated builds including managing test coverage, build schedules, and build qualities
Selection Criteria :
Technical Depth / Breadth
- BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineer or related fields or equivalent experience
- Knowledgeable in the application of relevant methodologies, architecture,patterns, services and development tool.
- Strong technical background in one or more development platforms (Microsoft, Java, Linux/Unix, Cloud, Mobile)
Hands-on experience with the following
- SAP FIORI Configuration, Development and Extensions
- Design, development and administration of SAP UI5 Applications
- Good knowledge of ABAP, oData development and REST services
- SAP Hana DB Development, Design, and Administration
- S/4 Hana and CDS Development and Design
- Knowledge of modern solution design methods (MVC, MVVM, SPA, etc.)
- Knowledge of security/access control, scalability, high availability, concurrency, online diagnoses, deployment, upgrade/migration, internationalization, production support and other SaaS enterprise software issues
- Experience designing and implementing API-first approach across platforms and solutions
- A keen eye for good architecture and the ability to develop new architectures and frameworks
- Must have a disciplined, methodical, minimalist approach to designing and constructing layered software components that can be embedded within larger frameworks or applications
- Be comfortable driving discussions clearly with a wide range of partners and levels of the organization
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate work activitiesacross multiple teams and be successful at meeting deadlines and keeping projects on time, driving towards a common goal and alignment with key strategies
- Manage tasks that span support groups, end users and vendors resources.Works well with global teams and across time zones
Communication & Collaboration
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to collaborate with a large variety of different teams in an agile construct
- Proven focus on agreed deadlines and deliverables while handling conflicting requirements
Innovation & Growth mindset
- Creative thinking
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- Innovative deliverables
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.