Skills: Purchasing, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Sugar Land, Texas, United States
The Procurement & Sourcing Manager is responsible for leading the alignment and implementation of Procurement and Sourcing (P&S) strategies, including staffing, recruiting and training in the country or geographic territory.
- Serve as primary interface with internal customers in the field and other stakeholders.
- Implement common P&S policy and processes.
- Identify local opportunities and prepare P&S strategies in conjunction with the GeoMarket plan.
- Identify factors that have an unfavorable financial impact such as purchase price variance and work order variances, and work with Category Managers to identify resourcing opportunities.
- Review and resolve system record discrepancies, invoice and supplier nonconformance.
- Ensure adherence to Schlumberger approved supplier agreements and contracts.
- Ensure trade compliance.
- Provide contracting and procurement support services to internal customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain. Master's in Business Administration.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor-priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.