Skills: Pipeline Operator, Pipeline Services, Process Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tioga, North Dakota, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for two Pipeline Technicians to add to our team in the Ray, North Dakota area. Candidates must live within a 50 mile radius to be considered for the position.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- The Pipeline Technician / Pipeline Operator will perform activities related to gas and/or liquids pipeline system operations.
- Assist with and/or perform operations and maintenance activities on systems including compressor stations, gas storages, dehydration facilities, measurement facilities, and related equipment which may include but is not limited to: startup and shutdown, pigging, collecting liquids, dispatching line locates, construction watch
- Monitor usage and/or replace lubricants, fluids, inhibitors, chemicals, etc., as needed to ensure safe and efficient operation of equipment
- Calculate, compile, and/or prepare information and reports
- Drive and ensure maintenance is complete on company vehicles
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills / Qualifications
- Working knowledge to operate and maintain pipeline systems and related equipment utilized in natural gas and liquids gathering and transmission systems
- Working knowledge of patrolling pipelines, performing leakage surveys, and locating/marking lines
- Applicable driver's license for travel to other locations
- Applicable certifications as required by position
- Experience assisting in maintenance and repair of equipment
- Ability to life or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds 10-15 times a day; up to 20 pounds 3-5 times a day, up to 30 pounds 3-5 times a day, push or pull objects requiring over 50 pounds exertion 10-15 times a day
- Ability to handle various chemicals
- Experience traveling over uneven terrain as well as walking, standing and kneeling/stooping for extended periods
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com Ã¢\u20ac¯
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.