Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Raeburn Recruitment are assisting our client, a leading FPSO operator, with a requirement for a Project/Shutdown Planner. This is a 12 to 18-month contract opportunity based in Aberdeen.
As Project/Shutdown Planner, you will manage and deliver the build, execution and close-out of planned shutdowns safely and efficiently in line with the Asset business plan. Your main duties and tasks will include:
- Working in close communication with Job Owners and Vendors whilst ensuring compliance with the organisation shutdown processes and procedures to minimise risks to the overall schedule
- Assisting the Shutdown Co-ordinator to ensure agreed scopes are populated in the shutdown worklist
- Producing a high-level strategy plan and projected histogram taking information from the shutdown worklist, Maximo, Vendor Work Packs, etc. to support the Shutdown Management of Change (SMoC) process
- Holding regular plan reviews both on and offshore with key stakeholders to refine the Shutdown Plan thereby ensuring efficient working and risk areas are mitigated against or highlighted
- Clearly communicating progress of the shutdown during the Execute Phase
- Liaising with shutdown offshore execution to maintain schedule following reported progress
To be considered for the Project/Shutdown Planner opportunity, you should be able to demonstrate or have the following:
- Experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Organised and able to effectively plan to timescales and budgets considering all departments that relate
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and a team player
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.