Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: United Arab Emirates
· BSc in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
· 15 years & above experience in Material/Corrosion Engineering of Petrochemical & Gas Processing Utilities
· Note: Minimum 10 years experienced working in oil and gas industries, With a minimum 5 years working in plant environment
· Oversee post pipeline issues and to provide technical leadership and guidance in developing technical requirements and strategies to ensure reliability of our pipeline.
· Establishes and implements maintenance and monitoring programs for the analysis and correction of corrosion failures.
· Responsible for complex technical solutions during the execution of the plant process
· Operate within the framework of established company policies and departmental procedures, guided by engineering codes, standard practices and procedures.