Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: United Arab Emirates
· Must have attained a minimum level of National Diploma in Instrumentation and Control and served a recognized apprenticeship.
· Will have at least two years post apprenticeship experience in general instrumentation maintenance in the Hydrocarbon Processing Industry.
· English level should be a minimum of 4.2. ( Good English Level)
· The work required of the incumbent is of a highly technical nature and requires a good understanding of instrumentation and control principles, theory and practical application
· A minimum of 5 years experience is needed in field instrumentation systems.
· Knowledgable of DCS systems, Fire and Gas system, ESD systems..
· should be able to read engineering drawings, instrument loops and specification sheets.
· Be a team player.