Experience: 17 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: United Arab Emirates
· Bachelor of Instrument Engineering or any related engineering fields
· 17- 20 years & above experience as I&C engineer
· Knowledge of applicable engineering and codes/standards related to Instrument & Control System
· Experience in a power plant or related oil & gas environment.
· Experience in the operation, repair, calibration, and troubleshooting of electronic, digital, PLC, PC, microprocessor and Distributed Control System (DCS).
· Ability to analyze complex control systems, to understand and explain 1, 2, 3 element control and complex cascade control and must be able to perform system-tuning and describe control loop dynamics.
· Be fully proficient with a specific control system type including both hardware and software configuration. Shall have developed Shutdown Keys and Control Narratives, and implemented same for projects.
· Experience with developing P&IDs as well as specifying and procuring field instruments and control systems.
· Past experience in Pre-FEED, FEED, and EPC projects