Skills: HSE Auditing
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: United Kingdom
WORK WITH THE BEST
Do you believe in quality? Play your part in raising standards with this varied, prestigious and autonomous role within a true global leading organisation.
Combining customer service excellence with the highest possible levels of quality, detail and diligence, you will be responsible for undertaking third party audits across Food stamdards for some of the biggest names in industry.
Grab this opportunity to demonstrate your skills, whilst supporting the business by exceeding client expectations and identifying commercial opportunities. You will undertake audits on-site at large, corporate clients across the UK and can benefit from the opportunity to work globally with some of the world's best known brands.
All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
ENSURE QUALITY, IMPROVE STANDARDS
- Undertake third party audits across core standards of BRC, FSSC and ISO 22000 in accordance with internal and external requirements
- Lead the site audit team as required
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and delivery of all audit reports and additional materials in line with agreed timescales
- Work closely with the scheduling team internally and communicate any constraints
- To support the technical review of files, providing answers to all queries when required
- Deliver customer excellence, ensuring that all client enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- To identify commercial opportunities for growth
COMBINING TECHNICAL KNOW-HOW WITH CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE
Candidate requirements include:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally in a food related discipline
- Lead Auditor qualifications, ideally in BRC and ISO 9001
- Strong industry background in a Food Safety or
- Broad experience of carrying out third party audits
- Excellent reporting skills
- Comfortable building and maintaining effective client relationships
- Confidence in dealing with large, corporate clients
- Exemplary levels of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
LEADERS IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION
Only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes, to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer eight years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require the successful pass of a CRB/credit check or attained relevant security clearances.
Bureau Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business. Each employee or prospective employee of the Group must know and apply our Code of Ethics. Please visit the 'About Us' section of the website to view our Code of Ethics.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.