Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for an Environmental Specialist (Permits), on a contract basis, location in Aberdeen.
· Prepare and submit environmental Permits (MATs and SATS) for Wells, Projects and Operations.
· Manage consultants who are preparing permit applications.
· Assist in organising and attending permit kick off meetings
· Liaise with the different areas of the business to ensure timely provision of information for permit applications
· Co-ordinate and conduct permit application reviews
· Engage with environmental regulators with regards to environmental permit submissions and ensure the dissemination and roll out of permits