Skills: Logistics Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Angola
~~We are currently recruiting for a BASE MARINE COORDINATOR to join Eni Angola. The successful candidate will support the Logistics Manager in the professional management of supply base activities, marine, helicopters, and land transport operations. Focus of this role will be competent management of an effective HSE programme, ensuring implementation and utmost compliance by all contractors.
• Granting the logistic base and transport means management to their full potential, maintain operational effectiveness and minimize risk to life, property and the environment.
• Defining and implementing plans and schedule for passengers and materials transport included Medevac operations
• The arrangement of berthing facilities and liaison and coordination for the berthing of supply vessels
• The planning of incoming and outgoing vessel traffic to ensure supply vessel have first priority access to dock and quayside areas and to ensure non-dedicated adjacent berthing areas are available on an "as needed" basis.
• The supervision of the loading/unloading of vessels and other inland base traffic, arranging the necessary stevedoring, pilot, pilot boats, mooring gang where necessary
• The monitoring third party supplier materials and supplies to vessels under charter
• Study and identify marine operations having characteristics of complexity and difficulty.
• Towage systems planning, analysis and approvals
• SMS implementation and control
• Compliance to safety and safe executions of marine support to operations.
• Strictly applying Company procedures for material handling (i.e Lifting operations, etc) and transportation.
• Supporting planning, coordination, safe and economic execution of the offshore rigs moving, positioning and mooring
• Monitor, through feed-back, vessels, road transport means and contractors performances and costs, identify areas of improvement and optimization.
• Propose measures to enhance performances of existing services.
• Recommend operational procedures, actions, to achieve best results in Supply Base running and transport Services.
• Liaise with local authorities and other relevant Agencies in respect of Transport Services.
• Ensure the correct Material Management procedures and operations instruction for material handling are applied exercising the necessary supervision
• Performing such other duties as may be requested or be necessary for the performance of the service hereunder.
• Fully conversant with aviation marine and vehicular management techniques.
• Fully conversant with safe Material Handling requirements
• Familiar with problems/interfaces with all Marine, Aviation and Land Transport Services
• Fully conversant with offshore drilling materials and equipment.
• Excellent computer, written and oral skills.
• Problem solver and able to identify opportunities.
• The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship.
• Promote a positive culture in relation to safety
• Good team worker
• Engineering Bachelor's degree
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Significant previous experience in Marine operations and be well versed in logistics management systems.
• Extensive experience in offshore operations
• Experience in dealing with Government Officials and with executives of contracting companies.
• Oil industry experience is necessary.
Permanent local contract. We are unable to offer visa support for this role.
Compensation and benefits
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food.
We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our mission and values
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.