Skills: Warehouse Person, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor, Supply & Distribution
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Manage Distribution Center Personnel to achieve Corporate HSSE objectives
- Ensure required training is delivered; hold frequent safety meetings, review local and company results
- Observe/assess individuals
- Conduct incident investigations as required and establish root cause
- Administer individual/group performance recognition
- Assess delivery of HSSE objectives and customer service by performing ride-along assessments and evaluations
Manage DC activities to achieve Operating Expense Budget
- Construct budget to reflect anticipated recurring and exceptional expense items
- Develop and achieve cost reduction initiatives
- Periodically review equipment necessary to service changing customer requirements
Manage DC warehouse/delivery activities to achieve exceptional Customer Service
- Meet OTIF targets
- Meet with the customers in order to gain feedback and further assess customer service requirements
- Evaluate changing requirements of route delivery system including Load Planning and Journey Management
Sales Force Interaction
- Evaluate requirements or demands and deliver mutually beneficial results
- Develop working relationship with sales force to ensure customer requirements are met
- Arrange staffing level to efficiently support delivery and warehousing activities commensurate with sales volumes
- Arrange warehousing facility to efficiently support throughput
- Ensure compliance with product handling guidelines
Perform Direct Functional Activities
- Provide staff coverage during periods of vacation, illness or other absences
- Meet special requests of internal and external customers
- Spot Check Drivers to assess policy compliance; work skills, relevant knowledge, and customer interaction
- Ensure proper fleet maintenance schedules are performed
- Conduct evaluations and training needs assessment for employees
- Perform timekeeping duties
As one of the world's leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world's growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. In Pakistan, Shell is the second largest OMC and employs 400+ people directly and over 12,000 indirectly.
Maintaining its legacy of 116 years with a portfolio of robust businesses and international product offering, Shell Pakistan Limited (SPL) continues to meet the energy needs of the country serving over a million customers across the country every day.
Shell in Pakistan is committed to making business decisions that demonstrate economic, social and environmental responsibility. Over the years, SPL has built a diverse Social Investment portfolio aligned with our business activities in Pakistan.
- Stakeholder Management
- Business Compliance, Control, Risk and Exposure Management
- Managing Contracts & Negotiations
- Warehouse Management
- Road Transport Management
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video