Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Makati City, Philippines
Chevron is accepting online applications for the HR Associate through February 25, 2020at 11:59 p.m. PH Time.
The HR Associate position is responsible for performing and providing support to various human resource programs and initiatives.
HR Associates will be assigned/ part of the following team:
- Talent Acquisition Coordination
- HR Data Management
- HR Compensation and Benefits
- Bachelor's Degree required in any field
- With 1-4 years experience in HR, preferably obtained from Shared Service industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Demonstrated high attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to influence and gain support from stakeholders
- Ability to maintain employee confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
- Knowledge and experience in Workday is a plus
- Enjoys working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Willing to work in shifting schedule including nightshift
- Aspires to pursue a career in HR Shared Services
- Desires leadership roles
- Demonstrates learning agility and resilience to changes
- Demonstrates analytical capability, critical thinking and problem solving
- Proven process leadership skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to utilize basic analytics tools (e.g. PowerBI, etc) and expertise in ServiceNow and Workday will be deemed advantageous.
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.