Job Title: Cyber Technology Specialist
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Market Competitive
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company's 50 World's Most Innovative Companies'. National and international travel will be required.
The Cyber Technology Specialist (CT) role is a customer focused role. CTs provide technical and cyber defense expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts, working together with our Cyber Account Managers. During the pre-sale cycle, the CT will architect and deliver Proof of Values (POVs). After the sale, the CT will architect full deployments, and ensure customer success, actively contributing to the real-time defense and hardening of a customer's key assets. CTs also liaise directly with the cyber analyst team, for knowledge sharing and response action.
• Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and each business unit
• Being accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end.
• Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.
• Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
• Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to management.
• Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
• Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline, with a 2:1 or above (UK) or GPA of 3.5 or above (US)
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the cyber security field
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre-/post-sales), as well as security and network consulting, is desirable but not essential
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience, in either a networking or security discipline, is desirable but not essential
- Experience communicating with both technical and senior management is desirable but not essential
- Practical experience with network and security devices/systems, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM, is also desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the TCP/IP, and common networking protocols, is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of common cyber security vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques is desirable but not essential
If this is something of interest, please get in touch and send your CV across to email@example.com
If you are seeking something else, send me an email to book a consultation to discuss what your options are.
If you know anyone for this role, please refer them to me - we do offer referral fees on successful placements.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!