Job Title: Cyber Operations Defence Support
Start Date: Feb / March 2020
Salary: Market Competitive
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company's 50 World's Most Innovative Companies'. This role involves Providing Customers with Technical Support, building on your Customer Facing Communications with Customers through raised tickets in the Customer Portal
- Fresh Graduate welcome
- Good Science / Engineering Degree with good grades
- Prior Experience in Linux would be an advantage
- Networking Experience is good to have
- Prior Experience in performing IT support would be beneficial
- Attend to Customer Issues through Customer Portals
- Be able to Troubleshoot issues
- Interacting directly with both the customer and the software development team
- Be based in the Critical Control Operations Centre
- Be expected to respond to and report on critical customer events
- Working from the front line of defence, reacting quickly and calmly
If this is something of interest, please get in touch and send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking something else, send me an email to book a consultation to discuss what your options are.
If you know anyone for this role, please refer them to me - we do offer referral fees on successful placements.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!