Job Title: Cyber Analysts
Start Date: Feb / March 2020
Salary: Market Competitive
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company's 50 World's Most Innovative Companies'. National and international travel will be required. This position is perfect for this looking for an entry level role into Cyber-Security, providing a blend of Technical as well as Client Facing opportunities to travel within the APAC region
- Graduating from a good technical University with a good GPA
- Background in Science or Engineering
- Maximum 1-2 years of Experience, Fresh Graduate Welcome
- Certification good to have but not a must
- Quick Learner and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Quick and self-motivated Learner who is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Preparation of Threat Intelligence Reports and Side projects (3-4 reports per day)
- Attend Client Meetings for Branded accounts
- for pre-sales and post-sales
- Potential for Professional development
- SOC duty during weekdays (9-4)
If this is something of interest, please get in touch and send your CV across to email@example.com
If you are seeking something else, send me an email to book a consultation to discuss what your options are.
If you know anyone for this role, please refer them to me - we do offer referral fees on successful placements.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!