Skills: Manufacturing Engineering, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implements an effective and appropriate capacity management and production monitoring system.
- Maintains all MRP planning and scheduling parameters for all "make" items.
- Analyzes planned order reports and provides timely release of production work orders specified by the Production Plan.
- Interfaces with production teams and procurement specialists to prioritize the most critical items.
- Identifies and brings to resolution any production demand/supply imbalances in both volume and mix.
- Provides daily guidance and information to the product line team regarding status of production schedules.
- Prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of other potential interruptions to the Planning Manager.
- Monitors production progress against scheduling needs and intervenes as necessary to bring deliveries back into compliance with production schedules.
- Identifies and reports opportunities and implements actions continually to reduce waste shorten lead times, reduce costs, etc.
- Reports all scheduling, capacity, and production tracking data, statistics and metrics as defined by the Master Schedule policy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Business Administration, Engineering, Finance or related field Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum preferred two years' experience in a Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or Finance role.
- Good product knowledge and customer knowledge.
- Good Manufacturing processes knowledge.
- Advanced level understanding of ERP software systems.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor-priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.