Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
· B.Sc. Degree in an Engineering discipline from any recognized University; higher post graduate qualification would be advantageous.
· Membership in a recognized professional engineering and/or project management association/institution would be an advantage.
· A minimum of twelve (12) years relevant experience in engineering, project management and execution of oil & gas projects
· High level of computer literacy with MS Office and relevant Project Control software including Primavera & preferably with Schedule Risk Analysis tool such as Primavera Risk Analysis.
· Well developed analytical and reporting skills.
· Good communication skills (speaking and writing) in English.
· Proficient level of computer literacy with relevant MS Office/Project Control Software packages.