Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
· B. Sc. or equivalent in an Engineering Discipline. Preferably Certified PMP or equivalent certifications/memberships.
· Minimum 15 years' experience in projects with 10 years' experience in planning of projects in Oil & Gas and/or Infrastructure related industries.
· Experience includes project planning, scheduling & phasing, project control & monitoring, forecasting/trending, invoice verification, risk assessment, variations/claims analysis.
· Work experience in the Arabian Gulf Countries is desirable.
· High level of computer literacy with MS Office and relevant Project Control software including Primavera & preferably with Schedule Risk Analysis tool such as Primavera Risk Analysis.
· Well developed analytical and reporting skills.
· Good communication skills (speaking and writing) in English.
· Proficient level of computer literacy with relevant MS Office/Project Control Software packages.