Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Up to £1 per annum + Negotiable
Location: Brentford, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Primat Recruitment are looking for a Senior Process Engineer who has a specialism within EO/EG for 12 month contracts based in Reading.
Our client is currently developing a refinery and petrochemicals facility in Oman, you will be part of an integrated team across several locations.
- Maintain the required technical quality of work produced by discipline assigned staff
- Ensure, as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule
- Assist in developing the knowledge and skills of the discipline assigned staff, including assisting in the training and technical development of engineers
- Providing documentation and drawing deliverables for inclusion in workpacks and/or design books on time to meet offshore deadlines
- Prepare estimates and assist in the review of proposed schedules
- Producing cost effective designs that are fit for purpose and safe
- Taking part and contributing to construction risk assessments and construction method statements
- Commitment to and promotion of company values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- Degree in Chemical and Process Engineering.
- Candidates with experience in refineries and / or petrochemical plants.
- Must have relevant process and operational experience related to the required unit.
- Be familiar with the licensors technologies and packages.
- Must have experience on FEED execution and detail engineering
- Be fully involved and contributed in basic design, P&ID reviews, HAZOP, SIL, HAZID, ENVID, ESD & DCS System, and Safety reviews of the required unit.
- Must have good team work and communication skills.