Skills: Document Control, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator/Document Controller for their Aberdeen based client.
Preparing action plans, analysing risks and opportunities and gathering necessary resources. Ensure all projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget.
Project Administrator responsibilities :
* Schedule regular meetings and record decisions.
* Break projects into tasks and set timeframes and goals.
* Create and update workflows.
* Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams.
* Track expenses and predict future costs.
* Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
* Co-ordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
* Measure and report on project performance.
Document Controller responsibilities :
* Set up, copy, scan and store documents.
* Create templates.
* Manage requests for documentation.
* File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage.
* Review and maintain the accuracy of records. Editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date.
* To liaise with and distribute project related information with all levels of the project team and potential external parties.
* Manage the processes around documentation within the organisation.
* Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation.
* Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects when required.
* Previous experience as a Project Administrator, Project Co-ordinator or similar role.
* Previous experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules.
* Knowledge of project management software (eg Microsoft Project).
If interested in this opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND