Skills: Project Management, Project Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Eindhoven, North Brabant, Netherlands
Leap29 are currently working with a large engineering company, who provide support to many clients in the Netherlands, particularly within the petrochemical industry.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager, to join them initially on a 12 month renewable contract basis. The ideal Project Manager will be experienced in, both the upstream and downstream industry having worked on Greenfield/Brownfield projects and proven experience on leading FEED and EPCM projects.
• Engineering Degree (Masters or Bachelors).
• 5 years minimum Project Management experience.
• Experience on Refinery, Chemical and Petrochemical projects
• Greenfield & Brownfield project experience.
• Project cost control management skills.
• Knowledge of both international and local codes, standards and regulations.
• Experience working on projects of over €100 MM contract sum is preferred.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the complete project execution. This includes but not limited to liaising directly with the end clients and stakeholders, ensuring that the projects are completed within the approved budget at the approved time and providing input to tender documents and submissions.
Other responsibilities include:
• Manage and coordinate pre-consultations and approvals with regulatory authorities.
• Give technical guidance to the applicable disciplines within the project team.
• Manage risk and initiate mitigating actions, risk reporting to client organization.
• Prepare regular project /report updates.
If you feel you are experience, please feel to apply
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!