Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Westhill, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
The Production Operator shall carry out production process activities, as well as of the operation and maintenance of the process equipment. Reporting directly to the senior production technician.
Perform initial gas tests / measurements in conjunction with preparation for Hot Work in process areas.
The Production Operator is responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day activities of their self and his/her peers, are carried out in a safe and controlled manner and that the impact of such activities on the environment is within acceptable limits.
He/she shall ensure safe working conditions in the process area and shall ensure compliance with current safety regulations and Teekay Procedures.
· Act as NAO for the Process Area. Carrying out regular checks and recording plant parameters
· Perform the role of Isolation Authority and Isolations Verifier in Process areas and equipment.
· Assist in maintenance of process and subsea equipment when there is no production.
· Ensure STAR Scheduled jobs are done in a timely manner and correctly entered into the STAR system when completed.
· Carrying out OIW analysis and gas analysis during night shift.
· Training of the production operator trainee.
· PJF: The production operator is responsible for turret turning operations during nightshift.
Furthermore, he/she shall carry out such work as has been required by his/her superior and duties in accordance with Operations Manual Part 5, Offshore Emergency Response Plan (ERP).
General education, certificates and experience:
a) Documented higher process / technical education or other certified training related to process plant operations.
b) Production related experience from fixed and/or mobile unit.