Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a CMMS Analyst & Support, on a permanent staff basis, location in Aberdeen.
The Computerized Maintenance Management System Analyst is responsible for coordinating maintenance and inventories of equipment. It is also responsible for the scheduling of corrective and preventative maintenance, the tracking of completed work orders and providing regular CMMS reports.
· Ensure all company HSEQ policies, procedures and practices are followed.
· Ensure the co-ordination and optimisation of spares listed against PMRs within CMMS
· Configure and prepare system queries and reports
· Prepare, control and revise PMRs
· Carry out regular data checks to ensure quality and compliance with data structure, correct and complete format with required level of history and edit where required. Report performance findings regularly especially any maintenance backlogs
· Rigorous CMMS change management of new tasks, scopes and frequencies.
· Act as advisor and mentor to CMMS users
· Setting up the Maximo CMMS under the new Operator and Dutyholder, PGN.
· Setting up and recording of spares inventory
· Technical apprenticeship or equivalent training scheme - OR: - HNC, (or equivalent), in relevant subject with adequate experience in the role - OR: - Related recognised formal training in at least one specific CMMS
· In lieu of formal qualification candidate can offer an auditable track record of consistently good performance for a substantial period working with CMMS or related field
· Sound knowledge of CMMS for delivery solutions and Asset maintenance requirements
· Experience of CMMS data manipulation and analysis of maintenance history information
· General knowledge of maintenance techniques, tools and processes
· A good understanding of maintenance strategies and their development
· A proven team player, cooperative, and able to influence decisions.