Skills: Financial Analyst
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
- Ensure smooth run of daily treasury operations according to treasury & banking procedures; acting as the front office agent.
- Responsible for short/ medium cash forecasts and accountable for the accuracy.
- Prepare management information reports and performance analysis
- Provide treasury expertise and advice to the business, especially on issues such as credit terms & rating, guarantees, foreign exchange regulations and working capital.
- Prepare group reporting and act as the back-up (to the Treasury Manager) for any treasury related information.
- Manage the relationship with banks and financial institutions alongside with the Country Treasury Manager.
- Act as the primary interface for globally led risk and insurance policies alongside with the Country Treasury Manager.
- Act as a deputy to the Country Treasury Manager while leading the Treasury team.
- Ensure full compliance with ISO9001 Management Quality system and ISO27001 Information security management systems in own area
- Professional Finance Qualification / University Degree
- 5+ years of Treasury and Banking experience
- Experienced with risk management
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- Strong (internal and external) control focus and mind-set
- Ability to work independently with strong priority setting skills
- Proven analytical skills
- (Preferred to have) experienced with SAP and MI systems
- Fluent in Business English, written and oral
- Customer oriented and likes to work proactively with business professionals
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video