Skills: Subsea Engineering, Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Installation Engineer - Stavanger, Norway
Location - Stavanger
Client - Subsea Installation Contractor
Duration - 6-12 month initial contract
Rate - Negotiable
Workscope - SURF installation and recovery
Leap29 are currently looking for a number of Installation Engineers (both junior and senior) to work for a leading subsea installation client of ours, based in their Stavanger HQ. The Installation Engineer must have experience in the subsea installation discipline; specifically flexible risers and flowlines. The role will allow the applicant to be an integral part of marquee subsea installation contracts on the Norwegian continental shelf.
Whilst challenging, the client is highly rewarding to work with from both an environment / culture perspective, and from a scope of work point of view also. The client has an impressive order book with regards to 2019 - 2020 projects, and so will be in a position to offer the longer term contract role with a great scope of extension.
The client seeks an immediate start, but starts in late August / September will be considered due to the variety of project requirements and deadlines to be taken into consideration.
Below is a little more detail about the positions, as well as the projects that the installation engineer will be working on:
• Responsible for installation work tasks including procedures in a SURF project environment.
• Ensure that the relevant reviews of technical solutions are completed.
• The presentation of technical solutions at design reviews and risk assessments on your installation work scope.
• Contribute to the project risk identification, assessment and management process.
• Conduct subcontractor follow up for delivery on products or installation aid related to your work scope in an adequate and well-documented manner.
• Preparation of relevant procedures and specifications for tenders and projects, and follow up ITTs.
• Technical support and guidance to other project teams where relevant.
• Offshore trips on board the construction vessel related to project execution.
• The planning and organisation of resources and human workload for the project team.
• Responsible for the production of engineering and design documentation as required.
• Responsible for ensuring consistent, efficient and high quality engineering driving safety and overall performance.
• Responsible for the follow up with subcontractors as required.
Qualifications / Personal Skills:
• College/ University Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Maritime / Offshore subjects.
• Experience within the SURF work scope.
• Fluent in English, Norwegian a benefit but not necessary.
Scope of work:
-Flowline loadout / installation
For more information or to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Angus McCormick directly - email@example.com
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!