NES Global Talent is very excited to announce that our office has just received an amazing permanent placement opportunity for a Utility Engineer with one of the leading oil refineries in the northeast. This safety conscious individual would primarily be responsible for the monitoring and efficiency improvement of process operation units. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at (312)241-5175 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional job details can be found below. Job Details
Location: Bradford, PA
Salary: $110,000-$120,000/yr. + Potential Relocation Funds.
Duration: Full-time permanent placement.
Additional Benefits Offered: 401K with match incentives up to 8%, 8 holidays + 2 weeks vacation which will increase based on service time, ESAP plan after 1 year, profit sharing, and pension plan. Responsibilities
- Monitor and improve efficiency of process unit operations (steam boilers, Waste Water Treatment plant, gas desulfurization, and cooling towers.
- Perform project management duties related to logistic planning, scope creation, project schedule and coordination.
- Provide overall project management including cost, schedule and technical management, and advise on potential technical issues.
- Work collaboratively and build effective relationships with other teams and departments.
- Monitor the status of projects in the unit and drive them to completion.
- Identify, develop, and implement programs to improve unit safety, quality, reliability and profitability. Insure all technical and procedural systems operate properly.
- Track unit on-stream reliability/asset utilization, efficiencies, energy usage, raw material usage, etc., and report as necessary.
- Must have at least 8+ years of experience in utilities or waste treatment production engineering.
- Must have a degree in chemical or mechanical engineering.
- Must have strong computer skills to analyze and compile data.
- Must be able to perform physical requirements such as lifting up to 50 lbs., climbing scaffolding/stairs, and be able to work at elevation and confined spices.
- Previous experience working at an oil refinery would be a big plus.
- Previous experience working with OSHA PSM, root-cause analysis, and/or incident investigations would be a big plus.
- State side candidates are strongly preferred.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.