Skills: Project Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bridge of Don, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Junior Project Engineer for a permanent position, located in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen
· Assists for the preparation of Feasibility/FEED Studies, Method Statements, Equipment Manuals and procedures for projects.
· Reviewing project proposals and plans;
· Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
· Prepares project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
· Maintain project documentation.
· Mechanical, electrical and hydraulic knowledge fundamental basics.
· Experience and knowledge in equipment modelling software, preferably SolidWorks experience ideally
· Understanding of subsea equipment/spreads
· Competent in project planning and management
· Working knowledge of energy sector (is a plus)
· Knowledge of WROV's and ROV working principals (is a plus)
· Knowledge of DWCM spreads (is a plus)