Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor for a permanent position, located in Aberdeen
Work as the onshore AP focal point to ensure that invoices are appropriately authorised as per the DEA, contract compliance checks and routing of invoices for timely payment.
· Responsibility for the management and coordination of the Accounts Payable function
· Be the main point of contact/interface with the team in Bucharest
· Responsible for the management and updating of the Accounts Payable section of the Commitment and E-Invoicing procedures
· Responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements both onshore and in the Shared Service Centre
· Overseeing e-invoicing processes ensuring invoices are paid on time
· Responsible for SOX controls across the team and specific SOX controls assigned to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
· Responsible for ensuring that invoice approval with technical and financial authorities is carried out in a timely manner to minimise the number of late payments
· Return rejected invoices to vendors
· Responsibility for delivery of relevant training required by the administration group
· Approve Master File Updates prior to input within SAP
· E-Business help desk >retracting/forwarding to approvers, reject on request & general assistance
· Provide as hoc services such as preparation of back up documents for insurance claim dossiers, provision of back up information for auditors etc.
· Provide general administration support for the Accounts Payable function.
· SOX controls associated with all processes and procedures are strictly adhered to and compliant
· Invoices are adequately checked and payment is timely and accurate in accordance with the Company Procedures, targeting 90% payment on time.
· HND or equivalent in a financial discipline is required, together with substantial experience in accounts payable administration, preferably in the oil industry.
· Knowledge and good understating of the contractual and commercial documentation
· In depth knowledge of SAP and other databases/computer packages required for this function
· In depth knowledge of Company Management Procedures (CMS), Delegation of Authority, Manpower Control, Mobilisation and Recruitment, AFE, Contract Administration