Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Our client, a major service provider to the Oil & Gas industry, have a requirement for a Mechanical Engineer. This is a permanent opportunity based in Aberdeen.
As Mechanical Engineer, your main duties will include:
- Creation of drawings to within Engineering Requirements
- Reviewing existing products to reduce TCO with design, material or manufacturing changes
- Inputting to design reviews of old and new products
- Produce Technical Specification for tools and operation of tools
- Documentation review of all products to meet current standards
To be considered for the Mechanical Engineer opportunity, you should be able to demonstrate:
- HND or Equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or similar required
- Engineering experience and knowledge required
- Oil Field background would be advantageous but not essential
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.