Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
MES Engineer - Madrid, Spain.
Leap29 are working closely with an international food processing company who are seeking an MES engineer to join their team based in Madrid, Spain. The MES engineer will be responsible for the implementation of the MES platforms in the clients portfolio.
The successful candidate will be committed to troubleshooting system problems, with the ability to cope with a high workload and capable working on their own initiative.
Responsibilities of the MES engineer:
• Performing a high level of technical analysis activities such as gather requirements and gap analysis
• Participating actively in the project team to ensure effective relationships are maintained both internally and externally
• Providing technical support to customers and internal support regarding information solutions.
• Closely working with automation engineers, consultants and suppliers, defining MES solution architectures and developing detailed design specifications.
Requirements of the MES Engineer:
• Degree is Information Technologies or Automation Engineering
• At least 2 years industry engineering experience
• Strong English skills
• Good understanding of MES applications and requirements for digital transformation such as Industry 4.0
• Open to travelling throughout Europe.
If you are a driven and motivated individual looking for a long term opportunity and have a passion for Industry 4.0 technologies then please follow the steps below to apply.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!