Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Other Skills: Engineer, or equivalent; English mandatory, Portuguese is a plus
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: France
1. To promote safety culture within the project and his/her activities. Lead by exemplarity to have the team members and colleagues adhering and contributing.
2. To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he/she is managing or interfacing with. To guarantee the compliance on his activities
3. With the spirit of One TOTAL values, to establish and manage his/her activities motivating his/her counterparts and to work diligently to meet the targets of the Projects.
4. To work by anticipation
5. To promote innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
6. To support and second SURF QA/QC/exp. lead in all its activities and duties.
7. To ensure proper follow up of contractor's suppliers & SCTR on progress and deliverables including documentation.
8. To participate to any needed meetings in particular KOM/PPM/weekly vendor, package and PBF.
9. To interface actively with discipline engineers, package leads, planer as necessary on all procurements matters.
10. To ensure that state of the art, TEPA referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements.
11. To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality (whatever its support);
12. To promote the Project Quality Policy and Objectives.
13. To ensure follow up of contractor's NCR/TQ/DER resolution in contractual time frame and effective corrective action implementation.
14. To support the Project's work package teams to ensure Contractor/supplier's Deliveries in time and Quality Surveillance implementation.
15. To participate/perform any audit (technical, SCM, QA, QC ...), site visits and / or quality walkthrough as required.
16. To timely review the SCM and Quality related documents issued by Contractors and main Suppliers (Subcontractors and Vendors), for compliance with CPY and Project requirements. To raise consequently all necessary comments.
17. To follow-up the reported Project non-conformities, derogations, correctives actions and punch lists related to Quality activities. To possibly involve in the root cause analysis. To chase-up when necessary the closure process of actions.
18. To highlight and report the work key deficiencies to management.
19. Participate to REX processes.
Context and environment
The PBF (Project brown field) entity is in charge all brown field project on Block 17 which comprises GIRASSOL, DALIA, PAZFLOR and CLOV field The Block 17 is operated by Total EP Angola (40%) on Block 17 with Statoil (23.3%), Esso, (20%) and BP (16.7%) as partners
The main forecast brown field project are:
- Zinia Ph2 : tie back to PAZFLOR , 5 new producer and 4 new water injection wells
- Dalia Ph3 : tie back to subsea DALIA network 6 new producer wells
- ACCE & Begonia : subsea tie back to KAOMBO & PAZFLOR (early feed phase)
- CLOV Ph3: In pre-project phase
- Dalia Ph4 : In conceptual phase
- PBF Project will be developed to compensate the decline B17 with the objectives to maximize economical results by optimizing the reserves, the schedule and/or reducing the costs, while maintaining the technical quality of the installation, with high H3SE requirements and focus. The Angolan content of the work will also be a key factor to its success PBF project execution involves a high level of synergies with TEPA Logistics and Operations entities. Maintaining a clear and efficient communication & scheduling/re-scheduling of the activities is key to project success.
- Above all, the Service holder is accountable for demonstrating, individually, an exemplary behavior with regard to HSE rules and requirements.
- Support QA/QC/Expediting Manager in all its activities and act as his Deputy as and when needed
- The Service holder shall establish and then update a SURF QA/QC /expediting dash board.
- Qualifications/Experience required
- Professional Experience (years): more than 20 years.
- Experience in similar position (years): more than 15 years
- Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent
- Languages: English mandatory, Portuguese is a plus
- Good organization and communication would be appreciated
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: