Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Treasury Analyst for a permanent position, located in London
· Prepare "look forward" statements, along with Directors Certificate, which are required to be in place for loan rollover notices to send to external lenders
· Work with Group Treasury Manager (GTM) with posting/ renewal of the portfolio of UK North Sea Letters of Credits
· Be focal point for management of global bank accounts across the Group. Be back-up Administrator for E-banking portals for the Group
· Manage daily Group liquidity by making timely corporate cash and invest surplus funds in money market deals and draw-downs under RCF when required. Be responsible for daily corporate cash positions and maintain short term cash forecast
· Prepare and maintain monthly FX exposure monitor reports (non USD) and ensure GMT and Group Treasurer are updated and advised when currency cover is required. Undertake FX trades when instructed.
· Prime responsibility for management of Treasury Management System (tm5) with further objective to automate and simplify processes and act as Admin user for the Group
· Responsible for liaison with Tax manager to apply withholding tax to relevant lenders and share calculations of WHT with Tax manager, lender and agency.
· Manage relationship with lender agents ensuring all calculations are correct (including payment dates, interest, principal etc.)
· Responsible for provision of annual and semi-annual hedging reports (FX, Interest rate & commodities), to external auditors
· 1Ensure all deals for FX, commodities and any other hedging are entered into tm5 and corporate schedules for Planning and IR use
· Assist BU's with banking related issues, provide initial support for banking portals set-up and administration
· Provide ah-hoc manual payments via tm5 or bank portals when required
· Be responsible for covering treasury workflows on Maximo
· Oversee all lender, financial and other KYC information requests and keep the portals updated
· Ensure bank mandates and authorised signatories for Group and BU are maintained and updated within tm5
· Keep updated with treasury pronouncements and tm5 system developments. Ensure external and internal deadlines are met.
· Accounting degree and/ or Work experience in a Treasury function and willingness to start relevant ACT courses
· Candidate Profile (include Skills & Experience, Attributes, Behaviours) The candidate needs to have some background in a Treasury function. Ideally have accounting experience as role requires dealing with Planning team and Finance.
· The candidate needs to have analytical mind, understand finance and banking terminologies and possess good communication skills to discuss issues with banks and other service providers. A confident individual, capable of advising internal parties with consistent information, a good team player with the ability to deputise for Treasury manager when necessary.