Skills: Contracts Engineer
Experience: 40 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
- Facilitates all contract-management life-cycles.
- Prepare the procurement/contract strategy, relevant plans, and procedures to support the business.
- Bid package preparation, issue and expediting.
- Participate in the dispute resolution of significant issues and recommend settlement to management.
- Develop subcontractor packages and contracts to support the project work
- Any relevant educational qualification, preferably in Engineering, Procurement or Business Administration and Management.
- Good analytical, supervisory, communication and negotiation skills and able to work independently.
- Proficient in the use of computing facilities and common software (MS Word, Excel etc).
- Capable of resolving conflicting matters.
- Good working knowledge of the industry and the suppliers and subcontracts that support the work.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.