Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Raeburn Recruitment are assisting our client, a global oil and gas company, with a requirement for a Lead Mechanical Engineer (Mobile Equipment). This is a permanent opportunity based in Aberdeen.
As Lead Mechanical Engineer, you will be working on a diverse range of equipment ranging from pipeline ploughs to safety critical dive equipment. Your main duties will include:
- Providing engineering solutions and support for the companys fleet of Mobile Equipment
- Providing expertise and problem-solving in the event of operational issues with Mobile Equipment
- Driving engineering integrity and compliance of all Mobile Equipment
- Managing the delivery of all certification and technical documentation, supported by relevant team members
To be considered for the Lead Mechanical Engineer opportunity, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of complex equipment in the subsea/offshore industry form either a design and manufacture background or supporting operations
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.